Award-winning Education Design
Two of our recent projects—Ultimo Public School and Ramlegh Park Primary School—have been recognised in a range of 2022 awards, cementing DesignInc as leaders in education design.
The high quality of these projects is testament to the deep thinking, listening, research, collaboration and hard work of the design and delivery teams. Together, we have created two very special learning environments for students, teachers and the community, embedding a legacy for generations to come.
Ramlegh Park Primary School
- Shortlisted, The Learning Space, INDE.Awards, 2022
- Commendation, New Construction: Entire New Education Facility, Learning Environments Australasia, 2022
- Winner, New Construction/Entire New Educational Facility, Learning Environments Australasia (VIC/TAS), 2021
- Winner, Best School Project Above $10M, Victorian School Design Awards, 2021
Ultimo Public School
- Commendation, Educational Architecture, National Architecture Awards, Australian Institute of Architects, 2022
- Winner, William E Kemp Award for Educational Architecture, Australian Institute of Architects (NSW), 2022
- Overall Winner, Learning Environments Australasia, 2022
- Winner, New Construction: Entire New Education Facility, Learning Environments Australasia, 2022
- Shortlisted, Social & Community Infrastructure Category, UDIA NSW Crown Group Awards for Excellence, 2022
A masterful response elegantly navigates the steep site with a series of terraced classrooms and landscaped courtyards to provide a sheltered learning environment that is stimulating, challenging, well organised, flexible, and sits neatly into the tough urban environment.Judges’ Citation for Ultimo Public School
Learning Environments Australasia Awards 2022